Monday, April 14, 2008

TAG!!!

10 years ago I was:
I was a junior in High School, getting ready for my summer break before starting my senior year. Planning to go to Ringling School of Art and Design and become a Disney Animator…what happened?

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Go to work, blah
2. Check my blog
3. Go to Dr’s appt
4. Walk my dog
5. Relax!!! (had a busy weekend)

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
Hmmm…what to do with all that money?
1. Buy a house on a lake, maybe a little house in the Keys too, for Greg (he loves the Keys)
2. Pay off Greg’s student loan
3. Invest the rest and take care of our parents

Places I've lived:
1. Palm Bay, FL
2. Cocoa Beach, FL
3. Sorrento, FL

Jobs I've had (in random order):
1. Marketing Assistant
2. Medical Receptionist
3. Dental Receptionist
4. Hospital Registration

Things most people don't know about me:
1. I have become a snooze button hitter, I like to hit it twice some days (I was always anti-snooze button until recently)
2. If I could stay at home and do art, vinyl signs, soap, jewelry, scrapbooking, or any craft, I would. (Most people probably know that though)
3. I am terrified of heights!!!
4. I absolutely HATE scary movies...I want to sleep peacefully!

Okay, so I tag:
1. Heather
2. America
3. Christi
4. Melissa

3 comments:

nanamoo said...

I hate scary movies too!

Rebecca said...

HELLO you forgot to say you lived in Rexburg! Or is that too pathetic to even admit. I am glad you did because we got to be roomies and have lots of fun!

Wise Family said...

Hey Stephaine! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Can't wait to see some good photos of my little buddy Sting'em.