Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Greg!

Today is Greg's birthday. He is getting to be an old man! (Just kidding, he is only 10 months older than me.) We got to celebrate with his family this past weekend, but we still plan on having a little dinner of our own. I just wanted to say that I am so grateful for Greg. He is an amazing man-everything that I could ever ask for. A little more sports than expected, but still wonderful. He has been such an incredible husband to me for the past almost four years and I really look forward to the rest with him. He is so caring and always keeps me laughing. He has been especially great with me being pregnant-running to get any food I might be craving, rubbing my back when I feel tired, and putting up with all the hormonal mood swings! He is so patient with me. I know that he will be the best father to our children. I love this man and it makes me so happy to think that I have him for eternity. I couldn't ask for more in my life. Happy Birthday Greg!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Greg! We hope that you had a wonderful dinner and evening with Stephanie. Next year you'll be able to have a Happy Birthday with Steph and the baby!

Jordan Mathews said...

Happy birthday Brother Paxton! The older the wiser!Right!

nanamoo said...

Happy Birthday from me too!

Ashlea said...

Happy Birthday, Greg!!