Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference

I always look forward to Conference. This Conference was especially important to Greg and I, with some trials that we have had lately. I was so grateful to hear the words of our leaders. They were truly such a comfort to me during this time of uncertainty. I enjoyed all the talks. I especially loved the words of Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin, learn to laugh. Over the recent years I have learned more and more to put my trust in Heavenly Father. More so in the recent weeks. I love that I know that He is always there for us and we can go to Him with our worries and concerns and He can truly make them easier to bear. I don't know what I would do without this knowledge. Especially now. We just have to learn to be happy no matter what comes. I am so grateful for this wonderful Gospel in my life!

No comments: