Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy 6 Years

Greg and I have been married for six years as of 7/31! I can't believe it has been six years! We were so busy with the new house that we weren't able to really celebrate it until the following week. We went on a little getaway up to St Augustine-Greg had never been there before. Unfortunately, we forgot our camera...fortunately, we each had our phones!

We had a great time exploring the historic little town...until it down poured on us!! Gotta love Florida-one minute sunny, the next soaking wet!

I love St Augustine! One of my favorite parts about the old city is that it was built out of coquina-which is a shellstone. You can see it in the wall in this picture. (Excuse me looking horrible-I had just been rained on!)

We had a such a great weekend! It's been a good 6 years, and I cannot wait for more!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Congratulations on the 6 years and the trip.